Wednesday 17 February 2016

Catch Up!

I can't believe how long it's been since I last wrote!! Dissertation work truly is taking over my life.. As well as other Uni work, the stress of finding a grad job, maintaining a work/social life/gym/sleep balance, life is pretty hectic at the mo!! At least I can successfully (kind of) say I've FINALLY started my diss! Took me long enough haha, if I could be given an award in procrastination I would win it every single day of my life. Everything, and I mean literally EVERYTHING seems more appealing than doing uni work at the minute. Slight bit of dust? Clearly I must hoover everywhere and bleach everywhere and clean the kitchen for the 18th time. I didn't think it was possible to avoid something this much until now... Ignorance truly is bliss, until deadlines creep around! Waaaa... Good news is, I have lots more to write about as I've been away for SO long! Watch out for new posts soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment