Wednesday 17 February 2016

49 things I realised when rewatching Gossip Girl

Now in my days of procrastination, I have been rewatching my fave show Gossip Girl from the beginning and here are some things I noticed this time around in season 1...

1. Why does Serena always look shady AF?
2. Why does Blair look nervy and insecure - that is soooo not B?!
3. Jenny doesn't offend me in the first episode??? Normally little J is the MOST annoying person on the planet ever, but at the beginning she actually looks normal
4. WHO THE HELL IS THAT PLAYING BLAIR'S MUM??? And why did I never notice before that they swapped the actress playing Eleanor?? Bad fan
5. Why is Chuck not attractive? Waaaa
6. And why is Dan seeming appealing? Omg weird feelings right here
7. Eugh god forgot Chuck was all rapey in season 1. Not cool
8. Rufus is bae and always will be omg
9. Eugh omg Bart Bass. Forgot how much I do not like that guy
10. Blair and Nate god nooooooo, B and Chuck forever
11. God Serena annoys me SO much
12. Poor Eric. He's sweet
13. Lily????? What is your issue omg help your child
14. The Captain is also shady AF
15. HOW does Serena get away with wearing her uniform like that????
16. Dan, lol
17. Who dresses B? Some of her outfits are offensively bad
18. Serena and Dan, lol what is that
19. Serena and Blair are actual goals when they steal Eleanor's dresses
20. Why do they look flawless all the time. Hurtful
21. I want Blair's house omg so nice
22. God why is Dan so nice????
23. Just reminding myself he turns ridic in later series
24. WHEN WILL CHUCK GET HOT????
25. Dan punching Chuck hahahahahaha
26. Oooooo at a dance they dance to the PLL theme tune
27. That reminds me I should do one of these for PLL - sooooo many issues with that storyline
28. Lily and Rufus omg yesssssssss
29. God WHO THE HELL DRESSES CHUCK CHRIST ALIVE
30. Bart Bass. Eugh. No other words. He annoys every part of me. Cringe
31. God the strip club scene. Blair omg
32. BLAIR AND CHUCK OMG I FORGOT HOW AMAZING THIS IS OMG OMG OMG
33. I will forever be team B and C. Bye Nate lol
34. Lol Serena and that pregnancy test. Shock on Dan's face hahaha
35. I love you..... Woops awks
36. WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY would Serena say she cheated on Dan??
37. Tbf that team is mint. Chuck, Nate, B and S = actual dream team
38. Bye Humphrey, soz
39. Eugh Serena killed someone?? Same night she slept with Nate?? Bad night for S. Zero friend points
40. OMG S's yellow and black bridesmaid dress is gross who designed that??
41. Awks dance at the wedding when you've just been dumped. Not ideal...
42. God Georgina causes so many problems.
43. Chuck and Blair heading to France awwwww
44. Oh wait
45. Chuck is still a spaz
45. Don't ditch B
46. Oh too late
47. GOD THIS ANNOYS ME SO MUCH
48. BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2. Netflix binge commence
49. Also I sooooooo wanna live on the Upper East Side


No comments:

Post a Comment